Expecting the unexpected is the first step in planning for it. Whether it’s equipment failure or a natural disaster, you can count on something going wrong at the worst possible time. CE Power is here to provide rapid emergency response support, around the clock, to get your system back online.
We have comprehensive design and engineering expertise, an ample inventory of surplus equipment and parts, and close relationships with OEMs—all ready to leverage at a moment’s notice. We can also help you implement a program to help you manage the known variables, like reduced maintenance budgets and deteriorating plant conditions. Our services are delivered with a disciplined approach that combines unmatched safety performance with fast and accurate execution.
- Large parts inventory to replace failed components immediately
- Extensive OEM network to expedite
- Depth of resources and technical expertise
- Major investments in training and safety
- Temporary service for failure
- Design and procurement of replacement equipment
- Installation and commissioning of replacement equipment
- Engineering input on all emergency service calls
- Verification of new equipment application
- Cost-effective, time-effective solutions
- Rapid turnaround
- Disaster recovery
- On-staff NETA®-certified engineers and technicians
- 24/7 emergency response