Qualus University is your source for comprehensive training programs offered by our subsidiary companies Power Grid Engineering and CE Power. Training offerings include classroom and hands-on sessions from four hours to one week in length. Topics include Power Systems Fundamentals, Relay Testing and Commissioning, Electrical Safety, and more!
QualU is proud to deliver the highest quality training to you and your team. Our training programs offer:
- Subject matter expert instructors
- Small class sizes with dynamic classroom discussion
- Networking with other industry professionals
- Customizable content to meet your company’s training needs
- Continuing education credits to maintain your professional certifications and licenses
- Content based on industry standards such as IEEE, ASME, NESC, NFPA, OSHA, ANSI, NETA and NEMA
I enjoyed the resounding efforts to present a "Culture of Safety"
Good class/Visual aids & hands on. Took away new test sequence with TTR. First good interaction with class and very reliable.
Excellent, cleared up a lot of questions/understanding. Broke down to a level that was easy to understand and was communicated very well.
"I found the material covered in the course to be applicable to my work."
"As a new technician with not a lot of experience, I found the class curriculum to be extremely helpful."
"I liked how the instructor used real life examples to show us how the theory applies in the real world."
"I liked the interactive exercises because they helped to drive the content home."
"Adrian Zvarych has a wealth of knowledge and information. Best instruction we’ve had in the last 3 to 4 years."
Who Should Attend
Our training programs are open to industry professionals interested in furthering their technical knowledge. Typical attendees include:
- Service Technicians
- Relay Technicians
- Test Engineers
- Electric Power Utility Engineers
- Protection & Control Engineers
- Project Managers
- Power System Educators
- Graduate Students
- Professionals Seeking CEHs
- Design Engineers
- Safety Professionals
How to Attend
QualU offers a calendar of training sessions for open enrollment. Click here to view our open enrollment calendar.
Seeking customized training for your team? We can work with you to choose a course and tailor the topics to your needs. In addition to professional development opportunities for your team, benefits of an on-site course include:
- Expert facilitators come to you
- Train your team in one location
- Choose dates and schedule that are optimal for your team
- Reduce travel expenses
- Build camaraderie amongst the team during training
- Customize the topics that fit the needs of your organization
- Tailor questions and discussions to situations your organization experiences